Full Week 3 ENGL 202 Info here
5. Begin Your Annotated Bibliography & Write Your Prospectus (Complete by Sunday Sep. 12)
Annotated Bibliography/Source Evaluation #1
- PROSPECTUS: You will begin your annotated bibliography with a prospectus paragraph introducing your research topic...
- KEY WORDS: After you introduce your research topic and research question in a prospectus paragraph, include a list of the key research terms you have used thus far to find your sources... Great video on developing keywords.
- SE#1: After your prospectus paragraph and key research terms, you are ready to begin evaluating your sources. This week, you will need to find ONE popular source from a newspaper or periodical (e.g., The Atlantic, The Chronicle of Higher Education, Inside Higher Education). This will be your Source Evaluation #1 (SE#1).
- THE ANNOTATION PARAGRAPH: After giving the bibliographic entry—in MLA format—for the source, explain in one sentence each...