Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All Access Pass: NYT.com
MiraCosta College Library now provides full complimentary access to NYTimes.com, New York Times mobile apps, and New York Times in Education to MiraCosta College students, faculty, and staff.
NY Times Pass Instructions
New user? Go here to Get Your New York Times All Digital Access Pass (On or Off Campus)
- If prompted for MiraCosta College Single Sign-On, log-in with your SURF id and password
- Once at the NY Times Pass page, click on "Create Account"
- Use any email address (employees: use your @miracosta.edu email address)
- Log-in to your NY Times Pass account from any device
Already have an account for the New York Times.com? Click on "Log in here" to access the NYT.com.
Renew Your Pass Annually! Your MiraCosta College New York Times Access Pass requires a quick renewal every 12 months at NYT.com. First, log out from your NYT.com account on all devices, then renew at this link: NYT.com.
New York Times in Education
MiraCosta College's Academic Site License to New York Times.com also includes access to the education resource website, New York Times in Education.
- Discipline-specific areas of study
- General Instructional Strategies to promote student achievement
- Co-Curricular Activities, including events, discussions, and contests