Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Visit the Library in Person
As a reminder, all students seeking instructional or support services on campus for an extended time (indoors for 15 minutes or greater), must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they receive an approved medical or religious exemption.
- All library visitors must wear masks.
- All library visitors will be screened for entry.
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged.
- Masks, hand sanitizer, and paper towels are available on every floor.
- Regular daily cleaning will continue as usual.