Skip to Main Content
Institutional Student Learning Outcome
- Demonstrate respect for diversity and multiple perspectives
- Value his/her place and role in an increasingly interconnected global community
- Demonstrate cultural and environmental awareness
Student Learning Outcomes
- Present the evolution of the country of Vietnam, the Vietnam Conflict (War), and its aftermath, through the following exhibits: Vietnamese Culture, Vietnam War: Political Winds, Vietnam War: United States, Experiences of the Boat People, and Operation New Arrival
- Inspire a desire to learn more about the Vietnam War (conflict) and the Vietnamese people who left their homeland to become citizens of the United States.