Skip to Main Content
- All exhibits must be organized, sponsored, and overseen by a MiraCosta staff, faculty member, administrator, department, and/or approved student organization. The sponsor and exhibitors are ultimately responsible for the exhibit and for ensuring all campus and/or district policies and/or procedures are followed.
- Exhibits shall affirm the American Library Association’s Library Bill of Rights, which states "…library resources should be provided for the interest, information and enlightenment of all people of the community that the library serves."
- Exhibitors are solely responsible for funding all costs associated with the exhibit, including but not limited to shipping, installation, dismantling, and insurance.
- Exhibitors are responsible for publicity beyond that provided by the MiraCosta College Library.
- Exhibits shall comply with campus policies and procedures.
- Items which are especially sensitive to temperature change, daylight, and humidity variation should not be exhibited.
- Photos may be taken and used by the MiraCosta College Library and MiraCosta College for reports and promotional purposes.
- Exhibits are often located in high traffic areas. MiraCosta College Library takes no responsibility for the security or welfare of exhibits at any time, including during transport, installation, or dismantling.
- Insurance coverage, if needed, is the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
- The MiraCosta College Library shall have the final decision on all exhibits and displays and their installation. The MiraCosta College Library reserves the right to reject the exhibit in part or in whole.